Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alan Sircom review of Phantom Gold
(14-Jan-2017, 10:00)Jamington2004 Wrote: Thanks Jonny Dev for the tip. Placement of dialogue in a different part of the room to the phantoms makes this tricky but I do plan to try it

I even bought a long and a short Ethernet cable before realising BOTH phantoms and dialogue had to plug into the router together! Sad

The phantoms currently connect to PLC - do you think dialogue still need to be on the same power block as the phantoms?

Hi jamington2004,

When my dialog was not on the same powerblock and the phantoms connected to PLC, the difference was big when i changed that to the same (cheap) powerblock. Before that the sound was good, but a lot better on the same powerblock. The sound became fuller and everything came on the right place (i think a had a little timeshift between the phantoms)

After installing the cat700 and playing to ethernet and not by PLC the difference was huge. Just how i wanted it. I never had before a "high end" sound like that! And the last 40 years i had a lot expensive high end in my houses

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alan Sircom review of Phantom Gold - by Johnnydev - 14-Jan-2017, 10:40