Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet and Avantgarde - has anyone made this pairing work?
(29-Jan-2017, 12:26)adamk Wrote: Unfortunately for the OP, I wouldn't say Avantgarde was a natural pairing for Devialet.
To my mind it's a natural partner for low powered Valve amps.
My ultimate advice would be to reconfigure the system so you get the best out of one or other of the components, Either choose an amp appropriate to the Avantgarde or some speakers more appropriate to Devialet.

I thought that may be the case with my Tune Audio Animas but I prefer the clarity and bass with the Devialet to my valve amp.
I have heard a friend's Duos with a D-Premier and the extra clarity over his SET was very marked. I much preferred it but he thought it "etched".
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

Messages In This Thread
Devialet and Avantgarde - has anyone made this pairing work? - by peterdevialet - 28-Jan-2017, 13:21
RE: Devialet and Avantgarde - has anyone made this pairing work? - by f1eng - 29-Jan-2017, 15:39