Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Enthusiast Brands will Betray You
To be clear I too agree (and accept) that being an early adopter one pays more than someone who waits patiently for a market to settle/new products to come out or buys the previous one second hand.

That's not the issue, I did watch the video and in reference to that I responded to mdconnelly (who also watched the Youtube video) who asked -whether- Devialet will 'betray' us. I feel it has already happened, more than once even.

I don't really care but NickB made nothing but an off topic personal 'attack'. He responds to people expressing disappointment (or who give critical/sarcastic remarks) in the same way everywhere (I've seen him do the same on the Roon forum) so that just seems to be his m.o.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Enthusiast Brands will Betray You - by Antoine - 15-Feb-2017, 13:25