Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Password for Dialog?
Hello all,

First post and perhaps someone can help. I have checked through the threads and have not seen anything quite describing what I'm experiencing but here goes;

I have two gold Phantoms and one Dialog - I can play one Phantom at a time using Spark or Spotify but not both at the same time because of course they would need to be connected via the Dialog.  I am using a wifi setup and when I try to connect to my Dialog via the Spark app on my iPad, I am asked to input a password. This is the second Dialog I am trying to use and the same password request appeared on both Dialogs. Devialet in Paris have been great (even replaced the first Dialog) but appear stumped on this. 

Spark briefly sees my Dialog when I run the setup but when I try to tell it in Spark that I want to use the Dialog to connect the Phantoms, there is not a button to progress the setup process further.  

Very frustrating, very strange - anyone have any clue what password I should stick in there? Anyone ever encounter this issue? Is it a symptom of a slow wifi? I am based in China and my wifi network is not password protected and I have no idea why this is happening. All and any help appreciated.

Thanks guys

Messages In This Thread
Password for Dialog? - by Revolvo - 14-Feb-2017, 19:12
RE: Password for Dialog? - by EvPa - 14-Feb-2017, 20:44
RE: Password for Dialog? - by Axel - 15-Feb-2017, 03:13
RE: Password for Dialog? - by Revolvo - 15-Feb-2017, 17:55
RE: Password for Dialog? - by Revolvo - 15-Feb-2017, 18:31
RE: Password for Dialog? - by angenet - 15-Feb-2017, 20:13
RE: Password for Dialog? - by Revolvo - 18-Feb-2017, 14:42
RE: Password for Dialog? - by Taucher669 - 19-Feb-2017, 09:39
RE: Password for Dialog? - by Revolvo - 20-Feb-2017, 14:07
RE: Password for Dialog? - by Taucher669 - 20-Feb-2017, 17:05