Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Upgraded Remote Control seems intermittent
Update on this. Devialet came back with a few suggestions which weren't really that helpful and suggested getting my dealer to lend me another remote to try. With no dealer at the moment i thought i'd try a few things...

1 - No interference issues - i did wonder if my Harmony Hub that sits a few shelves away from my 220 was causing issues. Moving it and then trying it powered down made no difference. No other wireless devices are close to the amp.

2 - Tried a few things found on this forum. Re-pairing, getting the amp to assign a new address to the remote, new batteries, leaving the batteries out for 24hrs. No difference.

I've come to the conclusion that the remote is just not as effective as before. I take it that as the remote went back with the amp as part of the upgrade internals were changed and this has affected the range. My cure at the moment is to sit the remote on a cushion next to me rather than directly on the sofa cushion and it seems to work fine now. It's just not as good as my old 120 remote which seemed to work whatever you did regarding placement...

James

Melco N1A > Meicord Opal > Devialet 220 Pro > Mogami 2972 > Shahinian Compass

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgraded Remote Control seems intermittent - by james n - 08-Mar-2017, 22:46