Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This room will never sound this good again
(10-Nov-2017, 23:44)baconbrain Wrote:
(09-Nov-2017, 11:25)kompressor Wrote:
(08-Nov-2017, 23:38)baconbrain Wrote: I have to admit that the LS50’s are quite interesting. Since I have not yet had an opportunity to audition them, I am curious if they are really as good as the hype ... ?

I listened to the Kef's before purchasing my 220 Pro, main issue I had with them was reliability as some reviews and users reported streaming issues. They did sound rather good though when I heard them and would love them as a second system for a kitchen or dining area.

I also picked up on some of those reliability concerns on the Roon Forum. Would still like to give them a listen as I am looking for a compact active speaker.

Thx for the feedback.

@Pim: Sorry to hear about your house. Can’t imagine what something like that happening would be like.
Thanks. The flood only entered the garage underneath the house so it wasn't too bad. Good thing is that I got the little Kefs. ?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: This room will never sound this good again - by Pim - 11-Nov-2017, 01:28