Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP - Sources are a mess after core infinity upgrade
I received my D220 including core infinity board and the latest firmware from Devialet and noticed that the sources are messed up.

I use my D220 for watching TV via an AVR which I connected to my Devialet via RCA cables as well as the Trig In cable so that D220 automatically switches on, when my AVR switches on.

This setup worked fine prior to the core infinity upgrade, as my D220 would correctly select AVR / Line in as the source, which is configured like that in the expert configurator as well.

Now, when I turn on the AVR, Devialet seems to switch to a "Digital 3" Input, which to my knowledge does not exist or is not active at all. To prove my case:
When I start changing sources on the Devialet, the Digital 3 Source does not show anymore.

Anyone else noticed that? It seems to switch to "Digital 3" whenever I turn on the Devialet, although in the expert config I set it up to switch to AVR whenever I start the D220

Messages In This Thread
HELP - Sources are a mess after core infinity upgrade - by k1282 - 10-Jan-2018, 21:41