Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Power supply issues?
Hi - 

I have two Phantom golds and a Dialogue and have been having power supply unit (PSU) issues since install.  Devialet support has been very good about trying to troubleshoot and has replaced one Phantom to date, but I still seem to be having issues and wanted to see if anyone else was having similar issues.  I have all the devices plugged into the same power strip and have tried many variations: simple power strip, filtered power strip, strip plugged into different outlets/ circuits in the house, etc.  The Phantoms functions perfectly for about 2-4 hours, then reset.  Based on the logs that I send to Devialet, they are telling me there are PSU issues.  Devialet is telling me there is an issue with my power to the units vs. the units themselves, but I have small fortune in other high-end audio equipment, home automation equipment, home servers, etc. all on the same power (and some on the same circuits) that all function flawlessly, with no power issues at all.  I have tried everything that Devialet has suggested: factory resets of all the devices and replaced one Phantom...

This is driving me mad; anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

Messages In This Thread
Power supply issues? - by woogle - 02-Apr-2018, 19:22
Power supply issues? - by kmjy - 02-Apr-2018, 20:28
Power supply issues? - by Jon - 05-Apr-2018, 18:43