Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch!
(11-Dec-2014, 10:42)Confused Wrote: @Mikeeo - It's quite a long list when you look at it, Configurator issues, the infamous white noise, poor information on the website, not much about SAM (other than the commercial stuff), poor information on the dual mono digital link cable, poor information regarding streaming, USB vs AIR performance, plus many more.

For me, I have sent Devialet a number of correspondences regarding the technical issues and have spoken to them directly. Typically their responses are very guarded. It's almost like they think that if they don't admit to the issues then they won't exist, so they try to pretend all is ok. I do wonder if with the expansion into China, implementing SAM, the work they have been doing on whatever Phantomrising is and so on, that resources have been very stretched recently.

Ever the optimist, I am hoping that with the work for the new "Phantomrising" product done, then maybe the pressure will ease in the Devialet ranks and we will now enter a period where all these issues will be sorted out.

For me, I have now kind of given up for a while. I have stopped trying to use slave inputs, I have a workaround for my white noise issues. So although not fully optimised, I have a system that works, and sounds good. I'm just going to enjoy the music, and patiently wait for Devialet to sort themselves out. I just hope I don't have to be too patient!

Confused,

I try to have your patient approach but I recently discovered my self in not enjoying my music moments as much as before and the only conclusion is my grudge against Devialet. I need to refocus into some positive energy Smile

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yet another Dual Mono Configuration Glitch! - by Mikeeo - 11-Dec-2014, 15:04