Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issue with Devialet Remote for iOS
Hi David,

Thank you for sticking by me to resolve my iOS issue b'coz the good news is that its working.

This is what I did. 

I created new config files making sure :

1. For AIR, DHCP is ON
2. For Airplay, DHCP is ON
3. All other input are turned OFF 

Next, for my single SSID WiFi at home, I have Netgear Orbi Master console + 4 Satellites. I also have an Airport Time Capsule (essentially its an Airport Extreme with a HDD for backups) and my Macbook Air by default loves to hook up to the apple router that again fetches internet from the Netgear Orbi. I made sure the Devialets and my Macbook Air were all sitting on the Orbi and not otherwise.

Thereafter, I setup the network in the Macbook Air for DHCP ON (which was earlier a fixed IP) as I used to use Devialet AIR with a fixed IP. I also made sure by default iPhone X is also sitting on the Orbi.

Loaded the SD cards and selected Airplay and streamed some internet radio to the Devialets using WiFi. The iOS App on the iPhone tracked it soon and this is what I got.

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: IMG_2591.jpg]" />

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: IMG_2592.jpg]" />

Once I was able to establish Airplay working, I now moved on to AIR. I use Roon and for streaming used Roon Air (and not Devialet Air). 

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: IMG_2593.jpg]" />

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: IMG_2594.jpg]" />

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: IMG_2596.jpg]" />

Bingo !!!  The iPhone in the pictures are my other iPhones as I used my default iPhn X to take the snaps. 

You have been a great-great help with your tedious efforts to get this going ... apologies for blaming Devialet for the iOS app  Tongue ... Others in the Forum should try it out ... 

Finally - a BIG T H A N K .. Y O U to you for helping me out ... have a great day !

- Arup
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US

Messages In This Thread
RE: Issue with Devialet Remote for iOS - by audio_engr - 05-Oct-2018, 04:59