Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
PS Audio DirectStream Power Plant 12
Almost a week back, I purchased a PS Audio DirectStream Power Plant 12 and its been in my system for about a week now. 

The PS Audio DirectStream PowerPlant 12 is the baby of the 3 models they have; the PP 12, the PP 15 and the mammoth PP 20. The prices are:
DirectStream Power Plant 12 - $ 4,999 ... max up to 1000 VA
DirectStream Power Plant 15 - $ 7,499 ... max up to 1200 VA
DirectStream Power Plant 20 - $ 9,999 ... max up to 2000 VA

Having my Devialet 440-Pro CI, initially I was a bit skeptical about buying the baby PP 12 @ 1000 VA but since PS Audio offer a 1-month no questions asked trial at home with a full refund if not satisfied, I took the plunge to order it and install the same in my system. You can read more about these Regenerators here:
https://www.psaudio.com/product-category...enerators/

The baby Power Plant 12 is a sleek yet hefty at 48 Lbs (21.7 Kgs). It is built extremely well & pretty much like a tank ! Here are some pictures of the Power Plant 12. 

[Image: IMG-2944-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2945-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2946-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG-2947-1.jpg]

I was pretty much awestruck to see a granite slab beautifully slapped on to the top surface. Exquisite finish !!  You really feel good seeing and hold / moving about this hulk that makes you realise $ 5k was hopefully well spent !!

~ continued in the next post ~
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US

Messages In This Thread
PS Audio DirectStream Power Plant 12 - by audio_engr - 13-Nov-2018, 16:15