Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk II - any other users?
Hi Froggy,

My C1's are 86dB sensitive as well and I wouldn't suggest going for a 120 as it would just be underpowered. So go 200 or 400 if you want to and you won't regret it.

If you like the Dynaudio sound you probably owe it to yourself to check out the new Focus XD powered speakers. I know that means no Devialet amp but it does mean your amp will be optimised for your speakers. And your looking at the same price range.

Cheers,

Pim
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dynaudio Contour 1.8 Mk II - any other users? - by Pim - 19-Dec-2014, 10:48