Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Gold vs 2 Classic (2000W) after DOS2
(03-Nov-2019, 17:35)daibaron Wrote: You're talking about the sound I was talking about usability, integration...

I took “flawed design” as how the hardware performs.
Never had any issues with my system. Works 100% of the time. Integrates fine however I need it.

I don’t understand how some people have so many issues. There’s only so many ways you can use it and I’ve tried them all and never had an issue. I know that’s only one persons account but with all the negativity I see on here I would think I’d have at least something go wrong.
Sometimes I think it just comes down to the local network, local interference, power strips or points being used, a combination of all, or expectation for the product that has never been in place to start.

If they’re unstable or problematic the ideal way to run them is with PLC in a non-surge protected power strip or point and with the original power cables only, without any extension cords attached whatsoever (direct into the wall socket preferably). With DOS2 this also seems to be the best way, without a Dialogue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Devialet Phantom (White)

Messages In This Thread
1 Gold vs 2 Classic (2000W) after DOS2 - by kmjy - 03-Nov-2019, 17:43