Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dynaudio (Evoke) + ExpertPro 220
Hi guys,
A few months ago I bought a brand new Dynaudio Evoke 50, and after that, I bought Deavialet ExpertPro 220 brand new. 
Well, after some 200 hours of listening my impression is that the overall sound stage is good (not great for me) and Devialet is very transparent so I can listen the whole day without fatigue. 
On the other hand, I'm in doubt does it have enough power to drive this Dynaudio. Evoke 50 is 260 Watts / 4 ohms and with a sensitivity of 87 dB. 
a few months ago I auditioned at my home: Simaudio Moon 340i + Auralic Vega + Auralic Mini. 
And that setup drove my Dynaudio much, much better. More power in bass and treble, meanwhile highs were good. 
Just curious if there are some Dynaudio owners to express their opinion with Devialat. 
I am in doubt now about what to do: sell Dynaudio and buy other speakers (Spendor D7.2 on my mind) or sell Devialet and buy Simaudio Moon 340i?

thanks in advance 
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables

Messages In This Thread
Dynaudio (Evoke) + ExpertPro 220 - by zoran_pavlovic - 27-Nov-2020, 18:09
RE: Dynaudio (Evoke) + ExpertPro 220 - by Axel - 03-Dec-2020, 08:33