Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any feedback on Phanotom from Paris and/or London?
(22-Feb-2015, 05:05)philoouu Wrote: I would be really interested to hear how it sounds in surround (4 or 5 phantoms) and how it could be integrated later through Dialog box with the expert line to make a surround system (expert for the 2.0 and phantoms for the rest). This would transform a 2.0 system in a very nice surround system within the same technology.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty difficult with only 1 Phantom in a very crowded multi-manufacturer display room with lots of surrounding noise. In fact not to easy to tell anything except that the actual Phantom was a lot smaller than I imagined and didn't look as "strange" as I thought it would. In fact for something that looks in pictures so different and strange it actually looks very small and discreet in the flesh compared to a lot of high end gear.

I do agree though that the thought of a completely wireless system (surround or otherwise) does appeal but fairly certain some cable purveyors might disagree !!!
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any feedback on Phanotom from Paris and/or London? - by NickB - 22-Feb-2015, 08:36