Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 11 - No USB Audio output to Expert
Music 
I just wanted to ask if anyone is still successfully listening via USB input to a Devialet Expert Pro amp after upgrading to Windows 11.

I was OK with Win10, but now I'm getting output device incompatibility errors from JRiver (v25).

This weekend I will be doing experiments with alternative Media Players and various USB DAC's, but it would be helpful if someone else who uses USB to confirm no issues with Win11.

TECH INFO: I have re-installed the Devialet Driver and cleaned out unused Sound Output devices in Device Manager. Tried WASAPI and ASIO methods. No Windows sounds from PC when set as Default Output device. Devialet USB connection is definitely recognised.
--------------------------------------------------
*UPDATE* Problem gone. A lot of things were going wrong with my computer (BIOS not saving; wouldn't stay shut down etc). After a thorough overhaul, including blowing all the dust out, my Devialet USB Audio works again! I can once again experiment with PEQ filters in real-time without Roon. My best guess is that my X570 chipset drivers were to blame.
JRiver v25 (Windows) >> 220Pro/CI >> PMC Twenty5.23 + twin KEF KC62 subs. One White Phantom.

Messages In This Thread
Windows 11 - No USB Audio output to Expert - by JohnnySix - 07-Jan-2022, 13:37