Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet products : info & specifications
Devialet products : info & specifications

I didn't know where to post this, but 'Devialet Classroom' is as good as any.  I am aiming, after all, for this post to be all about Devialet products past & present, and where forum users can post information & specifications concerning speakers and amplifiers that Devialet has - and had - on the marketplace.

It's aimed at the new Devialet owner (like me) and collates information pertaining to what the company's products can and cannot do. Are they Roon-ready, for example? What's the difference between the different coloured shiny panels on Phantom speakers? What's the output for each of the speakers?

So, here goes... please add info about the range of speakers and amplifiers as you see fit. It may help educate and fill in users' knowledge of Devialet products and maybe even put right a few misconceptions. I hope that it will be helpful to people.

( The Roon information is taken from the Roon / Devialet Devialet & Roon compatibility ) : 

" I like the simple things in life... nothing complicated.  Unfortunately, as I get older, everything seems to become more arduous, convoluted & certainly much more problematic " : (Source: me, 2022)

Messages In This Thread
Devialet products : info & specifications - by intrigued - 30-Jan-2022, 14:30