Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New Devialet 200 owner - Set Up Help
Hi guys (and girls?),

I'm recently purchased a second hand Devialet 200, so I'm obviously new to this forum.

I was hoping to find some kind souls who wanted to help me setup as to get the most out of this amp.

I bought the Devialet from a private seller who wasn't really knowledgeable, and unfortunately I'm not very knowledgeable either Confused that's why I'm reaching out here for some help from some more knowledgeable people  Smile

I like a good set up and a good sound but I don't read hifi magazines or know too much about hifi. Up to this stage I had a hifi dealer who made me listen and advised me what to buy. This is the first time I bought something on the secondary market that's why I can't reach out to my hifi dealer for help.

My set up now is the Devialet amp, a cambridge audio cxn streamer and a turntable.

So, I hooked up the streamer to the Line 1 in, the phono to the Line 2 phono in and hooked my speakers and subwoofer.

For starters: is this correct? Shy  I read something about Devialet having a DAC/streamer etc, but again, as I said I'm not very knowledgeable so I don't really know what all that means. I'm also not that computer savvy.

I tried configuring the SD card, but when it's in I get an error message saying something like: wrong config. contact support - press button - then I get 'Factory config' and the amp starts up.

I must say that everything is working fine though ...

So again: noob questions - so hoping to get some clarity.

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
New Devialet 200 owner - Set Up Help - by Mescal - 08-Mar-2022, 10:57