Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet driving a Tannoy Kensington speaker
(08-Oct-2016, 22:09)Soniclife Wrote:
(08-Oct-2016, 18:09)audio_engr Wrote:
(07-Oct-2016, 21:24)Soniclife Wrote: Just keep going past bass and treble with the tone control button. Being able to dial your speakers into your room size is really useful, mine is at about 10% currently, any more sounds a bit bloated due to room size. It's not room correction but it's still good.

Many thanks for your post. 

Lemme get this correct :

1. Have the SAM On/Off on the Remote. OR is this not necessary ?

2. Then, use TONE to go past < bass > and < treble > 

3. And ... you mean you come to SAM % ??
I think on the current firmwares you don't need a specific setting to access this, on the old I think you did need to do something with the remote. After bass and treble there is a SAM percentage dial. And beyond that a list if toggles like phase on a page.

OK ... I got it ... 

Using TONE on the remote, keep toggling till on SAM ... then use volume knob to adj 0 to 100% for SAM ...

Thanks again !!   Smile
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet driving a Tannoy Kensington speaker - by audio_engr - 09-Oct-2016, 17:15