Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Innuos Pulse doesn't work over AES/EBU cable
Hi guys, 
can you assist, please? 
a couple of weeks ago I purchased the brand new model of Innuos streamers: Pulse. 
And connected to Devialet over a USB cable. Everything worked great. 
Then, I decided to give a try to AES/EBU interconnect. I went to one store (they're making audio/power cables for more than 30 years) and ordered AES/USB cable. And they made it using Neotech Cable + Neotech connectors. 
Well, I took it today and then attached Innuos Pulse to my Devialet Expert Pro 220 CI. 
Before I started, I checked out the configurator and confirmed that AES/EBU port is enabled. 
Well, I spent some 2 hours trying to make it work and gave up. Roon simple can't see the Innuos attached. I tried also with Innuos sence application, to run it in standalone mode, but the message comes saying "NO Player Output - Dac disconnected". 
I have just updated Innuos sense to the latest version, but still nothing. 
Then I tried the same on my B system and Lampizator DAC, but still the same: AES/EBU doesn't work but USB connection works great. 
What can be a problem? 
thanks in advance 
Zoran
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables

Messages In This Thread
Innuos Pulse doesn't work over AES/EBU cable - by zoran_pavlovic - 06-Jan-2023, 20:40