Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Dione owner - Not impressed so far
Good morning Smile I got my Dione for Christmas and have had a few problems with it since setting it up. First problem was after 30 mins or so the source would change automatically from HDMI to Optical so effectively muting the sound. I would then have to go in to the app and change the source back to HDMI. It doesnt do it as often now but is still happens from time to time. As well doing this it also mutes the sound itself while staying on HDMI. I have to go in to the app again and unmute.

The more worrying issue I have is when I first turn my TV on the sound that comes out of the bar sounds like interference!! You know when we used to have CRT TVs and the channel wasnt tuned in, a bit like that!

This isnt a very good experience for a nearly £2k sound bar that Ive only had for 2 weeks or so.

I've contacted Devialet support who took a week to phone back. They asked me to email them a video of this happening which I did on Tuesday but still waiting for a reply. 

When it does work I'm not really that impressed with the sound quality. Yes its loud but other than that its nothing special. Took me a bit of fiddly with the TV settings to get the vocal to sync with the picture but when watching the program you can tell the sound is coming from somewhere other than the picture.

Messages In This Thread
New Dione owner - Not impressed so far - by Amica77 - 05-Jan-2024, 11:28