Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spark/Dialogue -> Sonos beater?
Well, I doubt that the Spark/Dialog combi will beat the Sonos Connect for the time being. There are already to many reports that the Spark software is to buggy. And on a Dutch forum I read that it doesn't play gapless, as Sonos does. It might take quite some time to resolve all this. At the moment we don't have any idea at all how it will sound on a Expert Line Devialet.

The Sonos app is a daily pleasure to use and lots of music-services are integrated. If you would have your Sonos Connect modified like I did, there is a lot to winn SQ-wise and at a very reasonable fare. The only minus is that it doesn't play highres tracks. 

In due time, when the Dialog does what it's also meant for, namely talking to the Expert Line, I can keep a shootout between the two. ChM 
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL

Messages In This Thread
Spark/Dialogue -> Sonos beater? - by AllenB - 10-Mar-2015, 20:00
RE: Spark/Dialogue -> Sonos beater? - by Charlemagne - 10-Mar-2015, 23:36
RE: Spark/Dialogue -> Sonos beater? - by f1eng - 11-Mar-2015, 12:43