Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red protection light on 200! Suggestions?
(07-May-2015, 10:41)MusicLover Wrote:
(06-May-2015, 22:58)ZincAlloy Wrote:
(04-May-2015, 21:19)MusicLover Wrote:  Well guys,

Seems like my D200 has also died while downgrading from the current beta firmware to 7.1.1.

When looking through the transparent windows on the bottom of the unit, there are at least three small intermitent red LEDs. I fear the unit has entered some kind of protection mode or has suffered a hardware problem, we´ll see.

For the time being I have contacted Devialet directly with a description of the problem, as my dealer is in Spain and living now in Italy it won't be of much help.

Sad

Sorry to hear that.  I dropped mine into my dealer last Saturday with the exact same symptoms.  Will let you know when it comes back.  

I'm also sorry for you guys.

I dropped mine too at the dealer a couple of days ago. I will give him a call today as of yesterday he hadn't had the time to perform the basic level 1 tests required before sending, if needed, the D to Paris.

Will keep you posted as I learn more about it.

Hi - just spoke to my dealer.  Apparently a new D200 is winging its way to me now.  Very impressed that Devialet didn't hang about or engage in any dialogue as to whether I was at fault (I wasn't) - just shipped a new amp.  Of course, it does mean that I might have that roller coaster ride of running it in for the next few weeks .... I can't have it both ways. 

ATB, Ken
Auralic Aries G2 > Kii Control > Kii Audio 3 BXT

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red protection light on 200! Suggestions? - by ZincAlloy - 19-May-2015, 19:30