Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red protection light on 200! Suggestions?
I had a problem with my D whereby it started clipping at low volume levels.  I informed Devialet and told them the fault code. They sent me a prepaid UPS label to send the amp. to Seprolec in western Normandy.  Is assume that this company is handling Devialet repairs? I queried the nature of the repair and was told that a board needed replacement.

Here's what Devialet told me: 
"The board makes the bridge between the power supply, the ADH and the mother board. It is a small board thats regulates informations within the Devialet.
Replacing this board will not change the sound quality."

Perhaps this is a common fault?

I was quoted a return time of within two weeks.  We shall see!
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red protection light on 200! Suggestions? - by Axel - 20-May-2015, 12:28