Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red protection light on 200! Suggestions?
Concerning your post above Now
Hmm 5 weeks, now where have I heard that before? Guillome will be along in a moment to tell you that it can not possibly  take that long. I had the misfortune to have a problem just when Phantom release was due, I think that you may  be a victim of geography and the Munich show putting a pressure on D's resources.

I see from other posts that Devialet may have decided to throw money at the problem by replacing D200s rather than cause their customers to face lengthy periods without an amp while repairs are made.

I guess that,like me, you are an experienced and conscientious customer who has used many other manufacturers' products (largely) without problems and certain that you have followed best practice when connecting, plugging and unplugging/disconnecting sources and speakers.

Yet you still feel that the lack of an explanation for the fault with the Devialet suggests that it may be attributed to you. I can sympathise with you entirely reasonable view that the service which you has received does no credit to the brand.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Red protection light on 200! Suggestions? - by ovo - 20-May-2015, 20:10