Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethernet streaming and occasional white noise on Windows
(11-Apr-2015, 08:13)Confused Wrote:
(11-Apr-2015, 06:18)xy1689 Wrote: I also met this problem few days ago,and 5 time per day!!!!!very annoying!!!!!,windows,foobar, 120,ethernet.......
Is this problem solved?

xy - No, the problem is not solved, indeed your own recent experiences demonstrate this.  In fact, the issue has been around for about a year now, maybe more.  Devialet themselves have made comments that the issue effects less than 2% of users.  Judging by the posts on this forum, and Ian G's white noise survey, the actual figure must surely be much higher.
  Yes I think it is much higher too. When I discovered the white noise problem, several months ago, I was furious because Devialet knew that problem and did not warn their customers. I sent them an email but never had a reply on that subject. As I told them that I will not use Air anymore, they surely counted me as a part of the 98% that don't have a white noise problem... Big Grin
Devialet 800, Focal Utopia Diva (SAM), Roon 1.3 (build 242, Devialet Air in Roon) + Audio PC (customized Windows 10) + Android app
France

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ethernet streaming and occasional white noise on Windows - by Sylvain27 - 13-Apr-2015, 12:27
Chasing AIR's flaws - by Mohmm - 26-Apr-2015, 12:58