Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right channel balance has to be bumped 16-20%
There should be no need to turn one speaker off as when you click on "balance" the Devialet defaults to mono and stays there until you click again. You can faintly hear this happen. Any balance adjustment you make is automatically done in mono otherwise some music can be deceptively biased left/right and would naturally change again soon as the song/track change. Tho IIRC I do believe that can be changed in the configurator but I happen to love this particular feature as set up & delivered by Devialet! Makes balance settings a snap to change. Its especially helpful as I've found out when balance is moving around or changing day-to-day and suspect of being a little flaky.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right channel balance has to be bumped 16-20% - by Manoet - 09-Jun-2015, 20:03