Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How have you found Devialet Support?
I find email support patchy. First off their English isn't that great. They are pretty quick to respond though. Technically it's a bit hit and miss too and they're not good on providing feedback to bug reports - that seems to be a black hole for which it's common not to hear anything again, but I suspect that's more a case of the support people not hearing back from the engineering teams. They're inconsistent too, often giving conflicting information. I get the impression the support people are pretty over-run too which might not help. They do craft individual emails which must be time-consuming as there must be quite a few queries which could just need a simple boilerplate response.
I've had to send my unit back as well, and the courier they use (UPS) refuses to pick up from my street for some reason (it's a narrow cul-de-sac so not easy for trucks to get down) so I had to faff about driving it 40 miles to the dealer. I wish Devialet could've just used a different courier but I guess it would cost them more to go off-account.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How have you found Devialet Support? - by Rufus McDufus - 07-Jun-2015, 08:57
How have you found Devialet Support? - by no32 - 02-Aug-2015, 19:56