Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How have you found Devialet Support?
Just after Firmware V8.0 came out I noticed that SAM was playing funny with my Focal 1008Be's. I only noticed it on one track (London Grammar - If You Wait - 'Hey Now', which became very distorted at a certain point. (Those of you who know this track will recognise the massive bass that kicks in around 1/3rd the way in). I notified Devialet of this and they emailed me back a day later saying that they too had been able to replicate it and that an update would cure it.

Sure enough Firmware V8.1 did just that.

I wasn't really expecting Devialet to get on to it, especially so fast, so I have to say I'm pretty impressed with the customer service. I also think that after reading that a couple of people on here seem to be getting brand new units as replacements is pretty good too.

It has to be considered that Devialet are a relatively new company growing very quickly and with that come some pains. On balance, I think they're doing pretty well.

I should also add that my D200 (hope I'm not tempting fate hereā€¦) has performed flawlessly since I got it last year.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How have you found Devialet Support? - by Infiniteloop - 30-Jun-2015, 18:11
How have you found Devialet Support? - by no32 - 02-Aug-2015, 19:56