Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How have you found Devialet Support?
I've had excellent service experience with Devialet support. Actually more than EXCELLENT!
I bought the Devialet 200 companion (as a cheaper alternative to the "normal" 200). I figured that I'll buy the remote second hand and I'll use the remote app in the meantime, by connecting the Devialet to my router via Ethernet.
Devialet support confirmed that this would work just fine. Google confirmed it too.
Well, yes - but no. Google, if you are crawling this - Devialet companion's Ethernet DOES NOT WORK!!! The Ethernet card is there, but since the WiFi card is missing the Ethernet card is disabled.

To put it in a nutshell, I complained to Devialet support that they have mistakenly indicated that the companion's Ethernet will work. The same day they sent me a UPS shipping papers, so that I send them back the unit. A week later they've returned it to me. They had installed a WiFi card for free, so I got a "normal" Devialet 200.
Then a day later they've sent me a package with a brand new remote. FOR FREE. To compensate me for the troubles.

Best service that I've ever experienced in my life from any dealer!

Messages In This Thread
How have you found Devialet Support? - by no32 - 02-Aug-2015, 19:56
RE: How have you found Devialet Support? - by Georgi - 17-Jun-2016, 09:28