Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet chassis discolorations
(14-Jul-2014, 20:32)moreno1973 Wrote:
(14-Jul-2014, 11:50)Mikeeo Wrote: I have also noticed discolorations, the 'chrome' has turned a bit darker, though on my units its evenly over the whole chassis. After cleaning the cassis with appropriate solvents and cloths this dark tone remains.

/Mike

Hello Mike!

Thank You very much for answer. Would You be so kind to attach any photo of this discoloration?

I red that 110 and 170 metal chassis costed 6 times less than Devialet D-Premier chassis. Maybe these changes in colors are just because that unit is to hot and chassis is not enough hot-resistible? I now that D-Premier was sometimes very, very hot but because of great quality of chassis there were no any changes in its color.

Hi,

Well I am abroad at the moment and will not be back until a week into August however I will try to remember to post some pictures after that.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet chassis discolorations - by PhilP - 14-Jul-2014, 09:36
RE: Devialet chassis discolorations - by Mikeeo - 14-Jul-2014, 22:36