Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where does Phantom access music?
I have my music on Network Drive (Time Capsule). When I installed the Spark App, I just pointed the network path to the folder where my music is located on the network drive. It found all the music very quickly.
However, there is a quirk and it is not just with Spark App. My iTunes also is pointed to the same network location. If I do not open the network location with Finder on my Mac where iTunes is, then iTunes say the file not found. So, I have to shut down iTunes, open the location in finder and then open iTunes, and then everything works fine!
Same is the case with Spark App. So I always have to remember to open the finder before playing any of my network music and I am used to it for quite some time.
I believe the Mac (MacbookPro) somehow does not always stay connected to the network drive (Time Capsule). I have tried several configuration choices few years back and nothing helped. So, I am fine with doing this 'one more' step!
Devialet Expert Pro CI 220 + Marantz SR7013 | Kef Reference 201/2 R200c E305 E301 (5.1.4) |
Marantz Consolette |

Messages In This Thread
Where does Phantom access music? - by jvi - 18-Sep-2015, 18:33
RE: Where does Phantom access music? - by WTree - 18-Sep-2015, 19:05
Where does Phantom access music? - by jvi - 18-Sep-2015, 19:24