Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLVED Spark, stereo pair Phantom -dropouts. What Wireless Wifi Router to purchase?
(31-Oct-2015, 22:07)MountainGuy Wrote: What's a 'powerboard'?  That's not possible for me as my router and therefore my dialogue are in a different room from my Phantoms.   THanks. 

MtnGuy.

sorry - local dialect! Power strip, you might call it. I'm quite lucky in that I live in a wooden house with plaster-board walls so I can quite easily run various cables around the house and patch up after myself.

Just a thought - have you tried setting the phantoms up in the same room as the dialog just as a test? Might be useful to see if you can narrow down the possibilities of what the problem might be. It has been suggested elsewhere on this forum that the "belts and braces" installation is to have the dialog and Phantoms all connected via ethernet to the same router, connected to the same power circuit and located in the same room.

Hold in there - it is worth the effort to get them going!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Spark, stereo pair Phantom - dropouts. What ideal Wireless Wifi Router to purchase? - by sleach - 01-Nov-2015, 01:33