Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOLVED Spark, stereo pair Phantom -dropouts. What Wireless Wifi Router to purchase?
MSG - really appreciate your effort to help.

Not in the same room.  About 20 feet away. I moved Phantom to the same room, on unfiltered wall plugs.  No difference. So it's not a proximity issue.

But even if it is, where I draw the line is to have to rearrange my living arrangements to suit the Phantom. While I am willing to work a bit to get the Phantom to work, I am not willing to change my home arrangement to fit the Phantom.  It's not even the best sounding system in my home - but it is the most convenient to move around which is why I am still fiddling a bit though I'm fresh out of idea short of trying the airport express.  The ability to transport two orbs from room to room is fantastic, especially for something of this capability when it works.   (On principle though, it just seem inappropriate that I have to purchase an airport express when I already have a very good high bandwidth router and the Phantom is not even close to taxing its limit.  I monitored the data transfer between the Phantom/Dialog and my wireless router that I got just for the Phantom and it never goes above 1.2 m/s. )

Thanks again!
MtnGuy

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNSOLVED Spark, stereo pair Phantom -dropouts. What Wireless Wifi Router to purchase? - by MountainGuy - 06-Nov-2015, 20:30