Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12
(02-Nov-2015, 21:19)seb Wrote: Update from 1.4.0.5 went smooth. All settings were kept. Playing now from TIDAL without problems. I keep my fingers crossed that it stays like this. As others I had some problems before, mainly phase shifting or loosing one of my two Phantom for some seconds. The full reset procedure described in one of the other posts did reduce the problems significantly though. I would definitely recommend to do this should you run into troubles. My Phantoms are linked wirelessly and the Dialog is connected without AC filter.

So far no problems. Listening to a TIDAL playlist for about 1:30h without any issues.

Innuos Zen Mini MK3 -> (Ethernet / Audioquest Optical) -> Dialog & 2x White Phantom
Pro-Ject Carbon Debut Esprit Turntable with Ortofon Red -> (Cinch/RCA) Musical Fidelity Merlin -> (AudioQuest Optical) to Phantom
Master & Dynamics MH40, Audeze Sine, AudioQuest Dragonfly Red; Remote Control via macOS and iOS devices (Devialet App / Innuos Sense /iPeng / Audirvāna Studio)

Messages In This Thread
RE: New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12 - by seb - 03-Nov-2015, 00:05