Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12
(02-Nov-2015, 21:19)seb Wrote: Update from 1.4.0.5 went smooth. All settings were kept. Playing now from TIDAL without problems. I keep my fingers crossed that it stays like this. As others I had some problems before, mainly phase shifting or loosing one of my two Phantom for some seconds. The full reset procedure described in one of the other posts did reduce the problems significantly though. I would definitely recommend to do this should you run into troubles. My Phantoms are linked wirelessly and the Dialog is connected without AC filter.

Using an AC filter - a power bar for clean power and surge protection....this seems to generate problems so people are setting up their systems without surge protection?   Dodgy  Is no surge protection needed?   Huh Has anyone set up a Phantom stereo system for TV audio, with AC filter/surge protection for the whole system and no glitches - dropouts or strange sotware performance?  Did you go wired or wireless to achieve stability?   Did you use an Apple Airport Express or Extreeme, or what for a router?   What clean power/surge protect system? Thank you. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12 - by rjalder - 03-Nov-2015, 03:53