Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12
Identifying the source of instability is a major concern.   Is that coming from the software itself, or how individual systems are networked?  

I am wondering if wired networks are having less problems with "stability" than wired ones.   Devialet does have a recommended setups paper, which is a bit hard to find, and when I found it it was only in French.
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...ecommended
I got a copy in english by requesting one.

This paper on P7 talks about wifi network setups that could cause problems in view of how this system works with routers.   They identify solutions for wireless and wired networks.   Wireless solutions involve adding an apple airport router (there are 2 kinds).   The configuration on P26 I found out could be done all wired by replacing the apple airport extreme with a fast, in my case, 8 port switch.

What I am getting at is when describing an instability problem, maybe the network setup should also be identified.   Say if you are wireless.   Say if you have an airport extreme or are only working from your internet provider router.   It might help sort through this?

Messages In This Thread
RE: New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12 - by rjalder - 05-Nov-2015, 02:56