Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12
ragwo Wrote: Wrote:
(11 hours ago)oilman Wrote: Wrote:Wish I did not upgrade to this new firmware.  Now getting irritating clicks and pops at random times and often near the beginning of songs, and always in the right channel.

Anyone else having this same problem?

I haven't had that problem. Maybe stating the obvious, have you tried a complete reset of the Phantoms and the Dialog?
I did a system reset through Spark (in the menu Devices --> system restart).  The phantoms then became out of phase.   Did this again and now they are back in phase but still clicking/popping.  I haben't tried a full reset through restarting the router, dialogue, phantoms, etc.  I'll give that a try.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hadnt experienced this ...... but I just found one channel not working at all this morning, and Restart Set up wouldt find the dialogue

So did a FULL reset....... and am now getting annoying pops and clicks on left chanel, and now its started cutting out Sad...................... and now as I type both channels just died Sad

I am in a true love hate relationship.... They are amazing when running but I now need to start looking at wiring them via ethernet which kind of spoils the point for me

Or spending yet more money on a dedicated Apple router which seems nuts

Messages In This Thread
RE: New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12 - by Jamington2004 - 09-Nov-2015, 10:53