Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12
(09-Nov-2015, 15:47)Johnnydev Wrote: And almost everybody blaam devialet.

I still blame Devialet myself

They do not avertise as needed a seperate network to run them on wifi, or publically reccomend that wiring them is the best way to go

In fact the opposite they push the fact that they are wireless - so for me this should work well on a half decent home network shared with a few other iPhones or succ

I have one of the fastest cable networks on the market, and one of the best newest routers - with the phantoms only 6-10 ft from the dialogue - yet I kept cut outs and crashes, I am told due to sharing with other devices 

My laptop and iPhone don't grind to a halt when something else is trying to use the network!

I am now trying with a dedicated router which seems to fix the issue for the phantoms so far, but is now causing me issues with devices connected to my main router dropping out all the time

It was all going so well for me for a month or so - then before and after the update I started experiencing major cut outs 

So yes - for me I did not buy these thinking I would have to buy an additional router,
Or worse use Ethernet cables to the phantoms - so I think it's  Devialets responsibility to fix this 

IMHO Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12 - by Jamington2004 - 10-Nov-2015, 18:01