Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12
(11-Nov-2015, 12:17)eibet Wrote: At the end of the day, Phantom's are not wireless speakers. They need to be connected on the same power strip and wired with ethernet cables. As soon as everybody accept this fact then they will be much happier with their Phantoms. I had a lot of problems. After I connected them through an ethernet switch I have no problems at all and now I can go back to just enjoying how good they actually sound. They are too big and heavy to move around anyways so it really doesn't matter to me that they need to be wired. Good luck with your own setup.

Sorry eibet, but with the same right that you claim your opinion to be the truth, my position, that they work flawless when wireless, is of the same truth value
I am sure you agree that the negative posting on the internet do not represent any statistical relationship to the total number.
It is a pity that your phantoms do not work flawless in your environment for whatever reason. I have no problems and my friend and others here found ways to eliminate their problems.

If you would live in the countryside a Ferrari will surely not perform on a pebble road and you will have to find your specific solution to make full use of your sportscar, whatever this solution might look like.

Cheers,

Krisp

Messages In This Thread
New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12 - by Krisp - 11-Nov-2015, 20:06