Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12
(11-Nov-2015, 22:59)karebe Wrote: If you see both devices when old and new routers are connected than all devices are in the same network. You simply use switching functionality of your old one.

The old and new wifi have the same name I guess and so the devices try to jump from one wifi to the other one. The DHCP server is most probably on both routers. You have created an interesting configuration. Which more or less works accidentally.

As I said for the first step try a switch.

Ok - I don't really get any of this! Smile

So how do I make sure the dialogue is on its own network as suggested by Devialet?

On my devices I now see 2 networks with different names - the main router which phones iPads and laptops are connected to - and the 2ndary router which the dialogue is connected to via EthernetĀ 

So if I am controlling Spark on my iPhone on the main router - but the dialogue is on the second router what is happeningĀ 

All I know is that for now it's stopped any cut outs! And last 2 days - no issues with devices dropping off main router (I hope this lasts!!!)

Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12 - by Jamington2004 - 12-Nov-2015, 12:25