Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12
(12-Nov-2015, 12:56)karebe Wrote: If your are controlling with Spark on your iPhone the data flow to your main router and from it via Ethernet to your old router and to Dialog which is Ethernet connected. Same way back.

When you talk about two different networks. Do you mean wifi network names or the name of your routers? Actually an Ethernet network has no name.

Ah ok so it's still going to my main router from my iPhone! Grrrr

When I talk about 2 networks yes I mean SSID on the router which shows up under wifi connections on devices

Anyway - next update, I managed to get the router settings on the 2ndary router and disabled wifi to see if it would stop devices dropping of of primary router

So now I have Main Router (wifi enabled) -ethernet to 2nd Router (with wifi disabled) - Ethernet to Dialogue - wifi to Phantoms

I though this would finally keep everyone happy - but alas for some weird reason beyond me, my sons iPhone 4s keeps dropping off the 2.4ghz signal from the primary router Sad

We were both there refreshing our phones (mine is 5s) and both connected to the 2.4ghz signal and every 30 seconds his would disconnect momentarily then recconnect itself a few secs later.

I turned off the 2ndary router - and it kept happening!

I unplugged the Ethernet cable between the routers......and it stopped happening 

Aaaaaaggggghhhhhh! 

Thanks for any advice you may have on this Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: New versions of Spark 1.3.1 and firmware 1.4.1.12 - by Jamington2004 - 12-Nov-2015, 19:53