Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are using vinyl as main source?
I listen to Vinyl as well, not as much as digital due to ease, but the "ceremony" and the sound of vinyl is still very attractive...

I tested the built in phono stage, and I must say it is phenomenal. However, I still continue to use and prefer my Audio Research Ref 2 SE that I have, for a "different" sound. I still like some tubes with my vinyl but it does not mean it is "better". But hey, it is one of the best phonostages in the market still today. And this is a considerable achievement for Devialet to "match" such a reference product. It costs almost as much as a D250 !!!

Recently, one addition to my system just increased the joy of vinyl playback in my system, an Audio Desk Systeme ultrasonic record cleaner... Very easy to use, and simple goodbye to most of the noise from old (and new) lp's. I simply chose the next record I want to listen to, and put it in the cleaner... well before the current record needs turning, the next one is ready to spin... (under 5 minutes). It runs in an adjacent room so the noise (there is some) is not audible to me listening to music...

Cheers
Kii Three, dCS Network Bridge, Roon Nucleus, Kuzma (Stabi S, 4Point), Soundsmith StrainGauge, Stromtank, Echole Cables 
Istanbul, Turkey

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who are using vinyl as main source? - by Kunter - 10-Aug-2014, 14:11