Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are using vinyl as main source?
(19-Aug-2014, 20:17)Confused Wrote: Originally, I was actually put off by the thought of a digital phono stage, somehow "corrupting" the analogue world of vinyl, but as all the digital stuff is performed at 24bit, any unwanted digital effects are inaudible. So what you are left with is what is possibly one of the most accurate phono stages you can buy, with a nice shiny amplifier included in the deal.

I was put off as well, but I just had to accept that this small chromed amplifier did it better than most I ever heard. Now in hindsight I love this gear to bits and can't see myself go back to a forrest of boxes and jungles of cabling and all the confusion of 'what did I change now'. Though I enjoyed my tube days greatly and I have a reminder of this when I look at my 400 small signal tubes collectionWink

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who are using vinyl as main source? - by Mikeeo - 20-Aug-2014, 01:21