Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SAM Lab coming to Oxford Audio Consultants
(26-Nov-2015, 12:00)oxfordaudio Wrote: Confused, measurements of our Kef Blades were taken yesterday. Valentine ran out of time last night before he could A/B the new SAM profile. We will have to keep our fingers crossed that a V8 Blade profile goes live over the next few days. I'll send him polite (yet relentless) emails to remind him over the next few days/weeks/months and I'm confident that as long as he got all of the measurements required he'll upload the profile even if only to get rid of me.

Alasdair

Interesting news Alasdair.  I suspect that this may be setting a precedence?  That is a speaker with a SAM V1 profile, converted to SAM V2, and then subsequently SAM labed?   In an ideal world, it would be good if Devialet included both profiles, "old" and new, in the configurator.  However, I think this is unlikely as it would tend to hint at there might be issues with profiles migrated to V2.  It will be interesting to see how this one unfolds, and if they do load up the V2 SAM labed profile, I hope it's a step forwards and not backwards!  A step back would be annoying! 

Anyway, good work on your part.  How much jerky do I owe you guys now?

Messages In This Thread
RE: SAM Lab coming to Oxford Audio Consultants - by Confused - 26-Nov-2015, 13:36