Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sensibly-priced mains cable upgrades (<£200/€300)?
(03-Jan-2016, 21:39)octaviars Wrote: I have some digital Cabledyn cables that I think are really good for their price and now I am thinking of trying their power cables. Cabledyne can fit them with Furutech FI-15E that fits under the cover on the Devialet or any other Furutech of your choice. Price is 240 dollar with Schuko connector.

http://www.cabledyne.com/silver-power-cable.html

Hi octaviars,

I note that Cabledyne make specific reference to Devialet in their web page, as per:

"Connector Options: Furutech FI-11 series Gold US plugs standard. Substitute Furutech Rhodium US plug set, Schuko EU plug set (see cart). Furutech UK, AU/NZ international plug options. Devialet Power Cord with low profile Furutech FI-15E IEC Plug available."

They also seem to have a separate Devialet Custom Cable section:

"Devialet Custom Cables

RCA-XLR Digital Adapter Cable:

Available in our Reference Silver series 75 Ohm digital cable with Xhadow RCA, XLR silver plugs. Please specify length and silver or copper wire construction.

Power Cord:

Available in our Reference Silver Series power cables with Furutech low profile FI-15E IEC equipment plugs. Mains plugs can be US FI-11M or Schuko style in Direct-Gold Copper. Please specify cable length.

To Order: Contact support services with your specifications and we will email a price quotation. Please include your City/Country."

Have you a Cabledyne dealer (although I think they are a "direct on-line dealer") near to you, or do you deal direct with the States on-line, if so what was the response like?

David
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sensibly-priced mains cable upgrades (<£200/€300)? - by brit - 05-Jan-2016, 14:14