Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the criteria of SAM implementation
(20-Dec-2014, 14:23)PhilP Wrote: Well done Bill!.

According to Devialet the bass response of the ACT C60s has been improved from 56Hz to 20Hz which is quite a stunning difference. I wouldn't think that there would be any need for a Torus now Wink

The improvement in the before and after traces is impressive too (black - desired, orange - obtained):

Before
[Image: WILSON-BENESCH-ACT-C60-SansSam.png]

After
[Image: WILSON-BENESCH-ACT-C60-AvecSam.png]

Well done Bill!.

According to Devialet the bass response of the ACT 60s has been improved from 56Hz to 20Hz which is quite a stunning difference. I wouldn't think that there would be any need for a Torus now Wink

The improvement in the before and after traces is impressive too (black - desired, orange - obtained):

Before
[Image: WILSON-BENESCH-ACT-C60-SansSam.png]

After
[Image: WILSON-BENESCH-ACT-C60-AvecSam.png]

Hi Phil,
I had'nt seen the trace but I have to say the sound matches it without a doubt, well impressed. Just connected my DD12 sub and it is going to take some while to intigrate with the C60's, might not even bother. By the way just had an e mail from Paul to say he has sold my NDS so replied with a request to order 250 slave.

Cheers,
Bill
Devialet 1000pro C1. Aurender N10 Wilson Benesch A.C.T. ONE Evolution P1 Naim headline Naim highcap Sennheiser HD 800 Naim Super Lumina speaker cable. Shunyata Delta EF mains cables. 2 PSI AVAA C20 active acoustic absorbers.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What are the criteria of SAM implementation - by wwm - 20-Dec-2014, 16:55