Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good timing for buying a D200 today?
(23-Jan-2016, 20:26)k1282 Wrote: well, thats not helping my buying decision Wink. I am about to start my parental leave in 2 weeks for 3 months and I want to enjoy those with a new HiFi setup Wink.

I would let my NUC process MQA via Roon and play it via my Devialet DAC. Or is this technically not possible?

BTW:
did anybody else notice that Devialet raised the MSRP for the D200 on their website up by 1.000€ to 7990€? I hope it is a typo as this certainly does not support my buying decision.

Regards
Kian

They certainly have gone up here in Australia but the dollar dropped to the Euro so that could have been the reason. Either that or they have worked out they are popular and can charge more...
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Good timing for buying a D200 today? - by Pim - 23-Jan-2016, 20:40