Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mac AIR v MiND 180 v Auralic ARIES v totaldac d1 server
(07-Sep-2014, 09:02)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(06-Sep-2014, 21:41)Divasson Wrote: Sorry, to make things clear for me: what were the settings in A+ and Air that you made? Were you sourcing from Itunes or directly by lists in Audirvana? Were you able to change sampling rates?

Hi Divasson, the only setting we changed was Direct Mode - see image below. Re the tracks these were dragged and dropped (from folders on my Mac) into the A+ playlist window. iTunes wasn't used at all.

Guillaume

Hello,

Guillaume & Rufus, can you confirm your set up with A+ with or without integer mode ?
For me, with A+/Air, it is not possible to use integer mode, even if you have selected it, if you close and restart A+, there is no sound.
Maybe, if you drag and drop the track from folder to A+, without Itunes, it can work. But in this case, Air is not compatible with automatic bit perfect, you have to change manually the sampling frequency.
I have done these tests with wired ethernet, I suppose it is the same with wifi.

Thanks
Devialet 1000Pro > Leedh E2, subwoofer 20.1 > Esprit Volta cables > Mac-mini with Air wifi > Wilson Benesch full Circle

Messages In This Thread
CuBox - by Kunter - 31-Aug-2014, 13:49
RE: Mac AIR v MiND 180 v Auralic ARIES v totaldac d1 server - by patcam - 07-Sep-2014, 13:30