Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15% off your Expert System Companion
(16-Feb-2016, 12:06)moreno1973 Wrote: Apart from that You can see that there are more and more selling offers of 400 in internet (audiomarkt.de)...but it is hard to find original 250 (not a 250 made freom modified D Premier).

IMO Devialet was created as an idea of simple but all-in-one single unit and it works best as one box. I heard 400, 800 many times with many highend gear, but best ever sound of Devialet was with 250 connected to Sonus Faber Guarneri Evolution.

But of course this is just MY Opinion...

So you dont think this is because there is much more 200, 200 "companion" and 400 sold than 250?

To me it was nice to buy a 200 first and after a while get a companion (which was not my intent from the begining).

I will not speculate more in this, some like 200, some like a 250, some like a 400 and some of us likes the 800. I have heard all of them under different conditions and with different speakers so I will not decide which is best to me they all sound great but different.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: 15% off your Expert System Companion - by octaviars - 16-Feb-2016, 18:46